Supporting our students with the resources necessary to succeed in their education is important to Central Baptist Theological Seminary. The seminary offers a range of services to assist students in their courses and improve their academic skill. For further assistance with the resources on this page, reach out to us by using the contact form on the bottom of the page (한국어로 질문가능).
- Populi – information resource for online registration, tracking academic progress, printing unofficial transcripts and grade reports.
- Moodle – academic resource for delivering a web-based (“online”) course or providing supplementary resources for face-to-face (F2F) courses.
- WebMail – communication (email) resource for students to communicate with other students, faculty and staff. NOTE: only degree and diploma seeking students will receive a seminary email account.
- Reset your CBTS Webmail (link) Please note that this is applicable to those who had registered a phone number and/or and a personal email with the email system & that it will take about 20minutes for it to sync with the library database.
- LiveText – assessment resource for the seminary to evaluate the effectiveness of its educational programming. Students will be required to submit some assignments in some classes into LiveText.
- Academic Advisors – each student is assigned an academic advisor (usually a faculty member) to discuss vocational direction and academic progress.
- Library Resources – the library provides physical and electronic resources to aid students in their projects and research. Click here to learn more about the library.
- Language/Writing Development – the seminary does have a designated staff member to assist students in improving their writing skills. To inquire about this service, contact Sheryl Stewart (email@example.com).
Resources for Persons with a Disability
- The seminary makes every effort to accommodate the needs of persons with a disability. Students whose disability requires extra consideration or assistance should contact the Dean’s office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Further information can be found in the Student Handbook.