Don’t forget to nominate your choice for Outstanding Alum of the Year – Nominations due by April 18, 2017
Criteria for Alumnus/a of the Year
- Must be a graduate of Central Seminary.
- Must have exemplary Christian character.
- Must exhibit some significant contribution to Christian ministry.
- Must have been or presently conducting ministry in a fashion consistent with the purpose of the seminary.
Please send us a nomination letter including: the nominee’s name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Additionally, please include information regarding the following:
- Achievements in Ministry
- Educational Achievements
- Community Ministries
- Denominational Involvement
- Publications and/or Recognition
- Other ministries
- Would you be willing to present the award if your nominee is selected to receive the award?
Please include your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. Mail to Central Seminary, Director of Seminary Relations, 6601 Monticello Rd., Shawnee, KS 66226-3513 or email to Robin Sandbothe, email@example.com.
Nominations needed by April 18, 2017